Tropical Treasures Magazine
Pushing the limits of tropical gardening.
Growing tropical plants in non-tropical climate and indoors.
© Tropical Treasures Magazine 2007 -
Alex Butova, Daniel J. Gilbride, Donna McDonald-Bailey, Galiya Okhapkina, Gordon Bower,
Julia Nikolayeva, Oxana Catana, Michelle Healy,
Tatiana & Mike.
(See more info about our columnists)
- Plant School and Clinic
- Growers of Beauty
- Tropics way up North: Botanical garden in apartment
- A tour of rare tropical plant collection in St Petersburg, Russia
- Wildlife habitat
- A Practical Guide to Butterfly, Hummingbird, and Nighttime Moth Gardening
- Legendary plants
- Killer Plants, Part 1. Poisonous plants of Tropics: so deadly, yet so mesmerizing...
- Growing poisonous plants
- Growing outdoors
- "Going green" and self-sufficiency. The Social System of Horticulture:
A Study of One Neighborhood,
One Island, and the Move Towards Self-Sufficiency.
- ...A warm and wonderful neighborhood culture has formed where none of us needs to grow everything. We grow what we grow and share with out neighbors. Instead of the historical "gossip over the fence", we do a sort of co-op over the fence here...
- From Gordon-the-Palmaholic
- Every garden needs a few fan palms...
- Nature’s Food and Pharmacy
- Cold Seed of Incas:
exotic fruits of Annonaceae family
- Exotic Kaleidoscope
- Rare flowering trees in bloom
Using Top Tropicals
- For noncommercial use: feel free to use our pictures with our
copyright provided. If need to re-size our photo, you must reprint our
legible copyright ©TopTropicals.com ON THE IMAGE. You may
contact us for higher resolution originals.
- For commercial use: see Terms of Sale
© TopTropicals.com - //toptropicals.com, 2002 -
© UKROP.info - //ukrop.info, 2002 -
© TTmagazine.info - //TTmagazine.info, 2007 -