Tropical Treasures Magazine
Pushing the limits of tropical gardening.
Growing tropical plants in non-tropical climate and indoors.
© Tropical Treasures Magazine 2007 -
Alex Butova, Andrew Deveykin, Gordon Bower,
John Mood, Marina Rybka, Michelle Healy,
Tatiana & Mike, Susanna Lyle.
(See more info about our columnists)
- Plant School and Clinic
- Soil acidity and alkalinity
- Soil pH is one of the most important soil properties that affects the availability of nutrients and plant health, as a result...
- Plant science
- Linnaeus vs Phylogeny, part II.
- Dealing with cold snaps
- In 2007 we planted 1000 tropical and subtropical trees and shrubs in the ground to test their cold tolerance. Minimum temperature recorded at our garden was 28F... Here are the test results...
- Cold hardy beauties
- Do-It-Yourself Projects
- Pond for plants and fish in your apartment
- Small pond in one day
- Plants that like their feet wet
- Legendary plants
- Adansonia digitata, Baobab. A tree of myth and legend.
- From Gordon the Palmaholic
- Location, location, location
- ...Palms are a lot like realestate: location, location, location... How to locate palms so they, and your property, look their best...
- Growing outdoors
- Living walls
- Live walls... hedges! Flowering, edibles - there is more than traditional hedge.
Using Top Tropicals
- For noncommercial use: feel free to use our pictures with our
copyright provided. If need to re-size our photo, you must reprint our
legible copyright ©TopTropicals.com ON THE IMAGE. You may
contact us for higher resolution originals.
- For commercial use: see Terms of Sale
© TopTropicals.com - //toptropicals.com, 2002 -
© UKROP.info - //ukrop.info, 2002 -
© TTmagazine.info - //TTmagazine.info, 2007 -