|New Arrivals||Sales and Specials||Rare Plants||Small perennials||Aquatic Plants||Ylang-ylang|
|Blooming Trees||Fruit and Edibles||Fragrant Plants||Orchids and Epiphytes||Cacti and Succulents||Clerodendrums|
|Blooming Shrubs||Mango varieties||Gardenias||Bonsai plants||Large size plants||Books and Prints|
|Blooming Vines||Herbs and Spices||Jasmines||Seeds and Bulbs||Growing Supplies||Downloadable items|
|SUNSHINE-HumiHum - is a natural vitamin complex for plants! |
It is an extract of humic acids made from 100% organic raw material - Leonardite, which is a combination of humic and fulvic acids, extremely beneficial for plants. The effect of humic acids on plants can be compared with the effect of vitamins on humans.
SUNSHINE-HumiHum provides for your fruit trees and edibles:
- Significantly (up to 30-50%) increases the amount of chlorophyll in the leaves. Chlorophyll is the only source of organic matter for plants.
- Accelerates and improves the distribution of nutrients inside the plant and to the fruits.
- The plant spends less energy supplying new shoots and fruits.
- Causes root growth and increases the number of root hairs. Due to this, there is a more active consumption of moisture and fertilizer from the soil.
Humic acid in the SUNSHINE-HumiHum beneficial effect on soil:
- Improves fertility and soil structure.
- Increases the availability of trace elements for plants.
- Promotes moisture retention on sandy soils.
- Cleans the soil by binding heavy metals.
APPLICATION: 5 ml per 1 gal of water. Foliar spray + root drench once a month.
Potassium Humate 8% (Consists of humic+fulvic acids 6.6%, K2O 1.4%)
This item may be shipped separately from plant items, with arrival date before or at the same time of plants delivery.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images