|New Arrivals||Sales and Specials||Rare Plants||Small perennials||Aquatic Plants||Ylang-ylang|
|Blooming Trees||Fruit and Edibles||Fragrant Plants||Orchids and Epiphytes||Cacti and Succulents||Clerodendrums|
|Blooming Shrubs||Mango varieties||Gardenias||Bonsai plants||Large size plants||Books and Prints|
|Blooming Vines||Herbs and Spices||Jasmines||Seeds and Bulbs||Growing Supplies||Downloadable items|
|SUNSHINE™ Honey (or SUNSHINE-Sweet) - is natural, Amber-colored, honey-like liquid microelement product for fruiting and edible plants that will make them sweeter, tastier and more flavorful! Very effective for tropical fruits, tubers, vegetables. Great for tropical fruit trees: Mango, June Plum, Annonas, Tropical Cherries, Carambola, Citrus; subtropical fruit trees: Peaches, Apricots, Loquat and berry plants (blackberry, mulberry, etc.). |
Apply up to 5 times a year (you may start any time of the year):
1) in Spring on new growth - solution may be diluted for tender foliage sensitive to Boron applications - 1 ml per 1 gal of water
2) in about 2 weeks after 2d treatment, during active growth, with regular solution concentration
3) at time of setting buds, approximately 2 weeks before flowering
4) 1-2 weeks after flowering
5) before dormancy (Fall - Early Winter)
See directions and more info about SUNSHINE-Honey.
See SUNSHINE BOOSTERS PAGE.
This item may be shipped separately from plant items, with arrival date before or at the same time of plants delivery.
Share this page with:
©Top Tropicals LLC, 2003 -
©TTmagazine.info, 2007 -
Using TopTropicals.com images